How strong can you be?


I value relationship. I value commitment. I value emotion.

Recently my partner and I encountered a great challenge. – Yes for the past few months that we’ve been together, everything has been okay. We had our petty quarrels but that’s it. But this one’s different. This tackles TRUST, FIDELITY and HONESTY. This is something I cannot handle on my own. Something we cannot do on our own. I’ve decided to lift everything to God. He has greater ways. He has greater plans for us. I must admit we’re far from being the usual us, but we’re trying. We’re a work in progress. We value each other.  
And as a famous Bible verse goes: “… Love is kind; Love is patient; Love doesn’t keep records of wrong doing..”
It was never easy. No one said it will. Handling such strong emotion as pain will never be easy. It’ll trigger you to commit sin. But if you have faith, nothing’s impossible. You can do everything.

Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. - Psalm 30:5
And we should always keep in mind that everything happen for a reason. It may be or it may not be in favor of us but in the end, it’s for our own good.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. – Jeremiah 29:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!