Day 7: 30 day photo challenge





I’m  not the type of person who’d like to splurge and indulge with gadgets nor with any  materials things. I only buy things that I need. I was raised this way since I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth. But I do have fishes and prawns in my mouth. Hehe. That’s our business in Bulacan. So my parents only give me things that I need. So for this one, I think my most treasured item is my heart. Yes. My heart. It’s not a secret that I’ve been through a lot. My heart has been crushed. My heart has been abused. My heart has been used. But still, it beats and ready to give love to those who are deserving of my love. After all the things that happened to me, indeed there are only four people who are deserving to be loved by anyone: 1. God. 2. Yourself. 3. Family. 4. True friends. – People after them are just the icing of the cake. Garnish of the gourmet. Bonus na lang. We must learn how to prioritize. We may get hurt but we should never give up on love. We must continue on loving, not only one person but all the people who loves us unconditionally inspite of our condition. J

Comments

Czar Ian said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Rejuvenated.