Kilig

v: eto yung para kang naiihi sa tuwa at kasabikan na hindi mapigilan. Bumibilis ang tibok ng puso at hindi maiwasang hindi mapangiti.

After almost 12 years, i finally met one of my favorite bands, Moonstar88! T'was surreal! Kinikilig ako! I've been a fan since college days na of course i will not mention when. Haha!

Their songs survived all the pop music that came aling their way maybe because their songs feels like  their talking straight to your heart. That nostalgic beat of Migraine and painful lyrics of Sulat made me tear eyed, every freakin' time.

I am a sucker for this type of music. It feels liberating. They gave voice to people like me who kept numb about a lot of things.

Dear moonstar88, please continue to make good songs and music. ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas