Speaking the TRUTH in LOVE





That's the topic in church last Sunday and it hit me bigtime.


There are only two types of people whom you will have issues with.


First. People who are empty of themselves.


These are the type of person who have low self esteem and confidence and most often than not,m they tend to self pity thinking they're not good for anyone, that nobody deserve somebody like them. Thus, as an effect, they tend to leave people who loves them and people whom they love.


Second. People who are full of themselves.


In contrary, these are the type of person who have very demanding and commanding presence. It may be good at some point but in the long run, this type of behavior will make other tired since you tend to be hard to deal with.


In all honesty, I tend to be the second one. I have very strong personality and since I am afraid to lose the one I love, I tend to manage the relationship on my own which is not good. And after hearing this and analyzing things that happened to me, I know for a fact that I have to improve on this.This one is my next project for myself.


Love is all about ACCEPTING and FORGIVING.


It's very clear and straight forward, in order for us to have harmonious relationship with everyone, we need to accept them for who they are and who they are not and we need to forgive them for any pain and hurt they have caused us. Same thing with ourself, we need to ACCEPT ourselves for who and what we are and at the same time, FORGIVE ourselves for any shortcomings and failures that we had. 


REMEMBER: DELETE it, DO NOT REPEAT it.


just saying.

Comments

alam mu, siguro may pinagdadaanan ka mam noh?? hmmmm...
Halfbakedboy said…
ay itago natin sya sa code na..
"no comment"
Anonymous said…
ang ganda :)

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!