Confessions of a Homewrecker




home·wreck·er
ˈhōmˌrekər/
noun
informal
  1. a person who is blamed for the breakup of a marriage or family, especially due to having engaged in an affair with one member of a couple.

    "I was accused of being a homewrecker"


kabit. third party. number 2. kerida. 

that was me a long time ago. 

i engaged myself to different type of relationships but the most exciting one is being a kabit. it gives you a certain feeling of victory and success to be part of an exclusive relationship and partnership. it makes you feel valuable, loved and prioritized. 

i loved how my partner sneak out from their respective partners just to be with me. i loved how they gave so much attention to me. i just cannot demand so much time from them because i still know who am in their lives. being a number 2 made me more feisty. i love stalking the originals. i love comparing myself to them and pointing out how better i am compared to them. 


Cloud 9.


that's how i felt whenever we go out. the idea of getting caught adds up to the excitement! you don't always go to the same places or do the same things over and over again because you don't want to create a pattern that might give idea to the originals. those late at night dinners, last full shows and secluded coffee dates are irreplaceable! 

The Reveal.

Of course at one point, you cannot hide everything. they will find out. they will know your existence. they will know. and they will never understand. But being a pro kabit, i don't give up easily. this actually makes everything more exciting! imagine, people talking to me, pleading to me and even cursing me to leave their partners. And I don't give a damn. I really do not care. I love pushing myself to the limit. I love challenging them and my partner to choose me over their long time partners. after all their sacrifices for you, you will now hope that they will leave their partners for you. after all,"hindi naman hahanap ng pangalawa kung mahal talaga ang nauna." that's my mindset. 

Back at one.

this is actually the saddest part. that person whom you gave up everything including your principle and your values will leave you. they will now go home. they will now go where their heart is. that's it. that fast. from being a well loved lover, i am now a weekend hobby, fuck buddy and past time really quick. and in the eyes of other people, i am a slut, bitch, homewrecker and other painful terms they will call you. You are now back to being alone. healing yourself. recovering from a very stressful relationship. 

that was me.

years ago.

i thought i will be proud of the things i did before. i thought it was like a trophy that i can use to brag to justify how goodlooking i am or how good i am in bed. but it's not like that. it'll will never be like that especially if you are now on the other side of the fence begging a kerida to leave you and your partner alone and trying to save your most precious relationship from their claws.

it fuckin' hurts.

karma is real. 

--

fact or faux? my lips are sealed. :

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!