Time to wake up

It's been a year that I went on hiatus from blogging. And for over a year, there are a lot of things that happened to me and obviously I cannot write them all in one entry. Haha. Well, let me see, here are the highlights of my life (ups and downs) since my last entry.

1. New Career - Yes. I finally gave up ony old job and took a bigger and tougher challenge. It's hard to say goodbye to people who've been part of my life for 4 years and to step put of my comfort zone but I guess I really need this so I can grow professionally and personally which I think I am now. This new job allows me to explore and to think even more for there are a lot of people depending on you. But what I like most about my new job is it allows me to be with my parents more frequently. They're not getting any younger and I'd like to spend more time with them.

 2. I am a certified tita's boy. When I was only 2 mos old, my tita started taking care of me. No she did not adopt me but nanay and tatay opted to give me to her so that they can work for all of us. Growing up in somebody else's supervision may feel weird and may result to a feeling of emptiness and the like but tita never allowed me to feel that way. She ensures that I will feel loved and protected. That I have everything that I need (well, even those things that I don't need hehe) Having said this, she's one of the reasons why I wanted to be assigned in Bulacan again. - to be with her and my parents. But all of a sudden, fate played his cards on us. She was diagnosed with lung cancer. stage 4b. too late to be cured. All of a sudden I felt that the heavens and earth fell on me. I cannot fathom the pain and sadness embracing my heart. But God is good. He enlighten us and allowed us to see the brighter side of life. Until last December, 2 days after Christmas, my tita joined the herald of angels and went to our Saviour. It was painful. I realized that the pain of losing someone isn't only the idea of not seeing that person again but thinking of all the memories you and that person had and knowing that these will never happen again. Until now, there are nights that I still cry myself to bed. Telling her how thankful I am to have her in my life. I know with God's grace, we will be okay. more than okay.
Time flies so fast that we need to savor every moment of it for not everything will happen again. No. Not the same degree or something like that. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!