Busy Bee

I've been travelling a lot lately for work (well, I must say always) to the point na wala ako masyadong time for my parents. Yes. Being a bunso and (ehem) single, I am close to my parents by nature. We normally argue but that's our way of paglalambing. When I left our house today, Nanay held my arms as I bid goodbye to her. That simple touch said a lot of things. She's missing me. She wanted me to find a little time for them. As much as I would want to, I'm having a hard time balancing work and personal matters lately maybe because of all the changes and challenges that my area is going through right now. While I'm on the road, I suddenly recall what my late tita told me when I was still working in Manila. "Gusto ng nanay mo umuuwi ka lagi dito sa Bulacan. Wala man lang daw sya mamura." That actually made me smile. No. Not because gusto ko na minumura ako. But because I know she's missing me and I feel extra blessed that I have parents who are open heartedly loving me unconditionally and without any qualms. Now we're talking about pure love. I will surely make it up to them. I just hope it will happen sooner than what I am thinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!