A year older. A year wiser. A year better.


I never experienced having a party for my birthday. Well, except for that 7th birthday I had wherein I never really enjoyed it that much. Anyway, going back to present time. So for how many years now, I’ve always wanted to have birthday party but it never happen. The thing is of course I don’t want to organize my own party. C’mon! Do I have to explain that one?? And at this point of time, I know no one will do that for me so I’ve moved on with that idea.

Indeed, things are better appreciated when you least expect it.

On my birthday, Bebe asked me to drop by to her office somewhere in Makati. She wanted to have dinner with me. Coming all the way from Bulacan where I had late lunch with my parents, I rushed to Makati to meet Hazel.  On my way there, I called up Hannah to check if she’s around the area so that maybe she can join us too. Luckily she’s in Makati Medical Center which is like 15mins away from Hazel’s office so we agreed to meet there and waited for Hazel. After a few chit chat and regaining our freshness, we started walking towards Makati Avenue wherein she said there’s a good Chinese restaurant. So we walked and talked and laugh along the way and little that I know we’re already in front a two storey restaurant. Hazel wanted to take the elevator and I didn’t even noticed that we’re already on the 4th floor wherein there’s no Chinese Resto but a KTV bar instead. So I just followed her and she entered one of the rooms and to my surprise, Mishen was there, patiently waiting for us! I got surprised because I haven’t seen her for quite a while. So we started singing and all and when I thought that’s all, surprise guests started coming in. Friends from work and highschool buddy were there! I was so speechless and stunned! I never thought someone will ever do that for me. She sang our heart out and dance the night away! I had a blast! Definitely my most memorable birthday! Until now, I don’t know how to thank those people we made me happy on that day. Especially to Hazel who spared some time out of her busy schedule just to make me happy.

birthday sex

my girls: hannah, mishen, nika, hazel, lea, chesca and erci

the package deal: bebe and me

with hanna and nika

with mishen and lea

ang tunay na patron ng mga martir: Nika

True enough, friends are family you can choose and I chose the right people to be my family. I’m happy and proud to be their friend! Thank you guys! I love you all over! With feelings! J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Rejuvenated.