Day 6: 30 day photo challenge


A picture of a person I’d love to trade places with for a day.



I had hard time thinking about this one. But after thinking for a while, I think I’d like to be Manny Pacquiao for a day. Not for the luxury and the wealth that he has (well, let’s admit it. Partly, YES! Haha!) But I would like to be in his shoes, a very influential and famous person. I would like to influence as many people as I could to be better. To do better. To be kind. And most of all, to be a good follower of the Lord. Yes. I strongly believe that if there is fear and love of the Lord, then there will be lesser crime. And if there’s a strong love of the Lord, faith will follow and strong faith can lead to a prosperous life. (Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you) I know it’s never too late for us to be better. To improve ourselves. And being the person Manny Pacquiao is today, believe me, there are more people who’ll listen to him than to Noynoy nor Obama. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Rejuvenated.