Day 5: 30 day photo challenge



A picture of my favorite memory
at NAIA 3

at Loboc River

si bunso. haha

Magellan's cross

at Taoism temple


I have a lot of treasured memories in my life. But if I have to choose one, that would be our first family out of town.  I was able to get a great airfare deal for our family and I was able to bring my family to Cebu and Bohol.  More than anyone else, I’m excited for my parents since this is their first out of town bust sadly, Tatay wasn’t able to join us due to bad weather and he can’t leave our business. Anyway, moving one, we pursue with our trip. We visited different tourist spots in Cebu. I’m not excited for myself but for Nanay. It’s her first time. I’m excited to tour her around the city since I’ve been there a couple times already. We also went to Bohol for a day tour to maximize our stay. Over all, I know our trip isn’t perfect but who cares? We had so much fun! So is my family, I have an imperfect family and crazy family members but I love them all! J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Rejuvenated.