Day 4: 30 day photo challenge


A picture of your perfect night



I've always been a hopeless romantic. Whether with my partner, friends of family. I always wanted to do sweet nothings and cheesy stuff. Maybe because that’s how I wanted others to treat me and the fact that being sweet is just innate to me. So if I will describe a perfect night for me, that you watching DVD inside my room with someone dear to me while munching on some chips and filling our tummy with my special spaghetti. Watching CSI isn’t bad at all, right? Especially when the room is cold and you’re tucked under the comforter. After watching DVD, I’m a fan of light sensible talk about family, friends and personal experiences. I love to hear other’s stories for it widens my perspective and helps me learn from others as well. Believe me, I can do this the entire night especially if the person I’m with is really close to me and really interesting. A lot of people do not know that I’m a very simple person. I find joy doing things like these. I don’t need expensive dinner or deafening music to enjoy my night. Just you and me and my DVDs. J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Rejuvenated.