Day 3: 30 day photo challenge


A picture of the cast of your favorite show


§  D.B. Russell replaced Catherine Willows as Night-Shift Supervisor. Russell previously worked as a CSI in Washington state.
§  Julie (Finn) Finlay is the newest CSI on the team, following an anger management course, with rumors that Russell fired her when she worked for him in Seattle.
§  Nicholas (Nick) Stokes is a Level 3 CSI.

§  Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox) is a Materials and Element Analyst and married to Grissom.

§  Greg Sanders was educated in a private school for gifted students and graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Stanford University. (He’s one of the reasons why I love watching CSILV. J)

§  Dr. Albert (Al) Robbins is the head county coroner of the LVPD.

§  David Hodges  is a lab technician with a B.A. from Williams College; he previously worked in the Los Angeles County crime lab, where his superiors felt he had an attitude problem.

§  David Phillips is the assistant coroner to Chief Medical Examiner Al Robbins

§  Morgan Brody is a former member of Los Angeles Police Department Scientific Investigation Division, and joins the Las Vegas PD CSI.

§  Captain James (Jim) Brass of the Homicide Division works with the CSI team.

§  Sofia Curtis  is a CSI who became part of Grissom's team

§  Warrick Brown is an Audio-Video Analyst. As a native of Las Vegas with a major inChemistry from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas,

§  Dr. Gilbert (Gil) Grissom is the CSI Unit Night Shift Supervisor and a highly respected forensic entomologist with a degree in Biology from University of California, Los Angeles.

§  Riley Adams is a former St. Louis police officer.

§  Wendy Simms worked in San Francisco, California, before moving to Las Vegas to take the DNA tech position in "Secrets and Flies". In the episode "Lab Rats", she helps David Hodges investigate the case of The Miniature Killer.
§  Dr. Raymond (Ray) Langston comes into contact with the CSI team in the course of a murder investigation and joins the Las Vegas Crime Lab as a Level-1 CSI

§  Catherine Willows was the Asst. Night-Shift Supervisor to Grissom, until becoming Supervisor of the CSI unit upon his departure.


What I love about the show is that it helped me develop my analytical skills. I became more curious and be more particular into details. Oh, not to mention I also now know how to interrogate and research about things and people. The show itself gives me my much needed “shocks” and “surprises” without scaring me too much compared to horror flicks.
Am I a CSI addict? No. Not yet. Although I consider myself as a die hard fan of the show. I can lay on my bed the whole day and just watch CSI over and over again. As a matter of fact, I’ve finished CSI LV from season 1-10 in just 5 days! And not only that, I also watched CSI NY seasons 1-8! How’s that? Haha! Now I’m very much looking forward to do CSI marathon again. My brain is craving for some action and secrets needed to be solved. J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Rejuvenated.