Day 2: 30 day photo challenge


Day 2: 30 day photo challenge


A PERSON OF YOU AND A PERSON YOU HAVE BEEN CLOSE FOR THE LONGEST

Okay. So this is kinda hard because just what I’ve mentioned before, I only have a handful of friends and these are the friends that I’ve proven true and loyal. But if I will base it to the number of years of being friends, that will be my ever loyal and loving friend Nica.

We met last 2000 when we were first year highschool. Honestly, we were not close before. I don’t even consider her as a friend since we barely talk and we have different set of friends. I really can’t remember how and why we became close. (geez!) We’ll what’s important is we know we love each other. We are there for one another whenever we need support and someone whom we can just share our thoughts. She’s one of those friends that I have that is ready to give me a spank whenever I’m beginning to act stupid or silly. And even though I have my mood swings, we still managed to get along very well.

One thing is for sure, i will never forget Nica. She’s will always have a special spot in my heart. I love you Ma’am! J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Rejuvenated.