Twitter Holiday!



I started using Twitter last May of 2009 primarily to avoid my ex then who used to work for Facebook. So I guess you can imagine what runs in my mind whenever I open my Facebook account then. I started with a handful of followers; got hooked following celebrities (yes! Certified fan boy! Haha!) and receive first hand chismis. Months passed by and before I knew it, I have more than 1k followers, been following more than 1k twitter users with less than 33k tweets. Whew! 
I must admit I really really enjoyed the twitter world. I discovered a lot of thing about anyone. I met a lot of asshole people and a handful of good ones. But I guess there will come a time that I have to take a break. Twitter is no longer healthy for me or helping me. I can say that little by little, it’s tearing me apart and destroying me. So I guess I need to take a break. I need to stay away from people that will not help me improve and will just influence me to do bad things. I need to prioritize other things. I need my privacy. I need silence. My life isn’t about Twitter after all.
I’m not saying that I will not use Twitter forever, of course I can’t. I just need to take a break. We all get tired and to take some rest.
To all my friends and followers, thank you.
I’ll be back.. soon! J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas