My alter ego #1: The SPY


I am very observant.
I am good in analyzing series of events.
I am good in getting information.

I don’t know but I’ve been like this ever since. Ang bilis ko matandaan ang mga bagay bagay and a little inconsistency next time na pag usapan ulit yan will trigger me to discover the truth behind everything. I can easily feel the adrenaline rushing into my veins and arteries. Sabi nga ng mga kaibigan ko I can be a good CSI. I know my craft. I find ways. Sa akin literally applicable ang line na “You cannot hide anything from me.” Kasi pag gusto ko, nobody and nothing can stop me. I know this is a little freaky but I only act like this pag binigyan mo ko ng reason to do it. And believe me. You will never like it. You will taste a dose of your own poison ‘ika nga. Another notable thing about me is I know how to act. I can play dumb and clueless but silently I am doing my thing. You think you’re still fooling me around but I already have all my aces that will be used against you. Little by little, I can kill you with the feeling of guilt and shame. Little by little..
So are there any possible clients out there? J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas