Just another journey



A few months ago, I met this wonderful person that made my life a lot exciting and colorful than before. We shared laughter and happy moments together. We never stop exploring and discovering things around us, together. But sometimes, having differences can bring us a lot of confusion. I am a person who’s willing and ready to commit after less than 2 years of being single. I am ready to share my life with someone. And he is someone who is young, carefree and an adventurer who’d like to discover different things around him, alone. I thought we can live our life together having said our set up which really in the first place, I’m not in favor of. But like what anyone else, we’re willing to bend our own rules for the person we love. Not so long after, different issues arose. Loyalty and trusts issue almost destroyed us. Almost. But we held firm onto each other’s promise and stayed together. I thought we will survive. I thought we can manage to be together, someday. Before, I’m willing to get involve with this kind of set up. Open relationship. Exclusively dating without any commitment. Doing things that only couples do and yet without and strings attached. But no. there are things we can’t stand not because we do not love the person but because we love them so much we don’t want them to get hurt because of us. That’s what I did.. what we did. He’s asking for a very difficult set up that I can’t promise that I can live with. But I’m willing to give it a shot even if it causes me pain. I know I’ll be okay. I have to be okay because there’s no any other way but to be okay. As of today, I have to think of myself first and not other people. I need to love myself more.. again. I just hope I will be able to manage the pain and the still live my life just like what I should do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas