Game on Bitches!






I’ve been ranting about my lovelife for the past few weeks now. I’m sorry. But please bear with me, this will be the last. This will be a very straightforward one. So hold on..

There are a lot of people whom can really deceive you. They show you things you wanted to see and say words you wanted to hear.. Just to please you.

Our story is rare. One of a kind. I can say one of a very few successful ones. But then again, there are things you we cannot fix.  You are an immature stud which is perfectly fine with me but little that I know, part of your immaturity is your clamor to explore. Unfortunately, your exploring includes flirting with guys and teasing people. For how many times now that I’ve caught you? Sending nude photos. Talking dirty to other guys. Flirting all the way. And I swallow everything holding on to your promise that you will change. I tried to adjust myself to satisfy what I think you need just for you to be happy. – but I was wrong. You kept on playing games with other people. You thought I do not know anything but hey, I’ve been there. I know this game. I used to play this game too. From simple chatting to exchanging of numbers. Again, I swallowed everything because you said you’ll change. I pretended to be blind and clueless about everything but deep inside my heart is falling into pieces because of all the things that I discover.. daily. I know until now you have multiple social networking accounts to satisfy your lust and earthly needs. And how many times did I stop you from doing such thing? It’ll destroy you, maybe not now but in the future. Believe me it will and yet you don’t want to listen. I really guess you want to explore. I can no longer stop you. It’s all up to you. I may be possessive freak but I guess that’s better than a sex freak. I never thought of you like this. I had high expectations from you. Someone who has been raised well by his mom and someone who got his degree from an international school but I guess you really cannot measure people with the things they achieved nor the things they got or received because at the end of the day, it is still about your principle, beliefs and perception.

Oh by the way, stop going to church if you will just continue on fucking everyone. It’s just wrong. Don’t ever think that since you are a “church-goer” that will take away all your sins. No. Repentance and avoidance will. I feel sorry for you. I do not know how can I help you. I did everything. Yes I did.

I never wanted to open up but I guess that’s what sets me apart. I say what I want so long as it’s the truth. Sorry but the guy you met used to be the best bitch in town and im afraid  you might meet that bitch.. Anytime soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas