Conversation of the hearts #1




Boss: I have something to share to you..
Me: Sure.
Boss: The reason why I can’t commit for now is because of what I experienced before. I got so devastated with this guy.
Me: (crying)
Boss: And because I have a lot of dreams that I want to reach and to achieve. Dreams for my mom. She can no longer wait but I can. So I want to reach my dreams first.
Me: (crying)
Boss: Sana by the time na maabot ko na lahat ng pangarap ko, andu ka pa din. Gusto ko andun ka.
Me: Kailan ba kita iniwanan?..


Me: Let me clarify this. It doesn’t mean you’ll not see me na magselos because I will and definitely I will!
Boss: Of course you have the right. You’re my everything. My twittermate, my friend, my bestfriend, my brother and my lover.

While we’re emotionally talking to each other, someone kept on making his phone rings:
Me: Sino ba yan? Sagutin mo na.
Boss: No. Nag uusap tayo.
Me: Kanina pa yan eh. Sino bang anak dalita yan?
Boss: Why anak dalita?
Me: Aba! Hanggang miscol lang ang kaya nya? Try nya tumawag. Kakahiya sya. Puro miscol. Gawain ng mga mahihirap at walang pang load. Ano ba number nyan? Bibigyan ko ng load!


Boss: Grabe ka mag react. Its not as if mawawala ako. I’ll just be here. Ano pa kaya reaction mo if I’ll die ng biglaan?
Me: I don’t know. I haven’t experienced na mamatayan ng someone so dear to me. But you know me, I’m suicidal.
Boss: Grabe ka.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas