Trials.


A relationship without any hardship and challenges isn’t a relationship at all.


In any relationship, there will come a point that you will face a lot of challenges and trials and it’s up to you how will you handle those hurdles. Speaking of trial, Boss and I faced another one. Sad but true. While im still in the process of healing and accepting things, I made a mistake. I know its wrong since I should be the one to guide him and to set as a good example but I disappointed him. We went through a lot these past few days but good thing is we’re mending things and started things over again. This time no more lies and pretentions; just pure love and honesty. Thank you Boss for the love. Thank you for giving it another shot. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!