just another test.


3 typhoons in one week.
Thigh deep flood.
Crazy strong wind.
Continuous rain.


Those were the things I’ve experienced last week. It was terrifying. I can’t stand the scenario. It was something I didn’t expect. And what breaks my heart even more is that my parents are devastated since we lost our business because of what happened. It will be another tough time for us but I know we can surpass this. We’ve done it before and we can do it again. Everything has its own reason. We just need to open our hearts, mind and eyes for us to accept and see it. For now, I am happy that we are all safe and alive. There’s nothing more precious than life and we should really all be thankful. God bless every one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas