Bookworm

Recently, I’m into reading booklets. I’m not sure what does booklet means but for me these are books that are not lengthy and will not make you feel lazy to read. Yung tipong kaya mong tapusin in one sitting. It all started when Andrea, a good friend of mine, gave me this book.

And I must say, it is a great book. A great eye opener without discriminating anyone or judging anyone. It simply encourages a person, regardless who he is to be worthy in the eyes of our Lord. I firmly encourage you to read the book too. J

So having said that, for the past 3 weeks, I bought 4 booklets. I haven’t read all of it though. I want to find a good place to read them.  I want to devote a whole day reading all my new books. By the way, here are my books.


·         Standing Tall through Tough Times – Pro Tips for Confident Living
·         Paano Magin Joyfully Single – Listening to the Lord before making any great decisions regarding relationships
·         Perang hindi Bitin – How to manage your money so God will entrust you with more.
·         LoveStruck: Love mo s’ya, sure kaba? – How to know if he/she’s the one.

If you have free time, I am inviting you to read these books too together with me. These books will help us include God in everything that we do, even to the most simple thing.
Let us follow Him for He is the truth and the light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!