Welcome August!

with Cams, Elmo, Greece and Andrea after watching "Babae sa Septic Tank"

hello rainy season :)

@Mcdo U.N ave while waiting. Sinong nag give up?

Cocktails after coffee 

with my good friend, Andrea
First weekend of August and t’was an emotional rollercoaster for me.

Last Thursday, I found out that my partner has resigned. I felt sad. She has been my partner for the longest time. It felt like someone so dear to me died. (OA na ba? Hehe) Basta. I will no longer blog details regarding this since I really can’t give out information nor comments. I just know God has better plans. J Then come Friday, Andrea and I went out for a movie, Ang Babae sa Septic Tank in MOA. And surprisingly, we saw our good old friends in the movie house! – Greece, Cams and Elmo. Sayang because unfortunately we can’t join them for dinner.  We had dinner on our own to catch up with each other. We badly need it. We totally miss each other. Reminiscing. Sharing plans. And celebrating our friendship. J
After our dinner, I went straight to Starbucks to meet Ate Sandy. It’s been a while since we last went out. Laughter and chismisan blues filled the air until wee hours. And we went to Malate afterwards. – walking! Ohh geez. Sweaty with feet aching we reached our destination. We had very light cocktail drinks just to make us feel the moment even more. Whenever we meet, it feels like we never ran out of stories which is what I like the most.  Around 4:30AM, when I thought our night is almost over, ideas just came rushing in! We had breakfast at McDonald’s and waited until 8am to check on something. Saturday is shopping day! We finally bought our powerful, fashionable footwear for rainy season, -- boots! T’was fun and tiring at the same time! I will definitely look forward for another weekend like this! Life is good. God is good. J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!