More than just groupmates :)


college days 


during Shella's Despedida (I was the one who took the picture)

Cy's birthday celebration in Quezon

Cy's Despedida
We were classmates and groupmates during FEU days. What I love about this group is that they don’t have vices. J Pure love and good vibes lang.

Dinz – she’s the creative and chill one.  No pressure. Or should I say magaling lang mag handle ng pressure. She’s the one who introduced “band gigs” to us.

Cy – the sweet one. Ang babaeng hindi marunong magalit. She’s always composed. May pagka studious din ng konti as in very light lang. J

Shella – She’s the outrageous one! Kung lahat kame busy on ranting and finding about our lovelife, she doesn’t even care! Haha! She’ll just go with the flow. And she also holds the record bilang babaeng naka jebs sa lahat ng CR ng FEU. Haha! I love you shella!

Hazie – the laid back one and my confidante. I must say I’m closest to her among the others. But of course I love all of them.

Last time we meet all together was for Shella’s despedida 2 years ago and now we meet again to bid our Cy goodluck to her new career in Riyadh. Everyone’s leaving but we all know for sure that all the memories and our friendship will continue. So who’s next? J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!