Health is Wealth :)


Hello there! Its been a while since my last post. My lappy crashed due to some effin’ virus I got from the office but now its back. J

So for a week that I don’t have connection to the outside world, my BB was my only companion. Thanks to BIS and I still manage to connect with my Twitter friends. Though Im a BB user, Im not into BBM since I still prefer SMS and phone calls. J

vanity run :)

photographer slash running mate slash friend slash etc


hello legs. 
Project Sexy. Im went back to my old hobby. Jogging/running/brisk walking. And this time, with my very good friend, Nica. Twice or thrice a week, we make it a point to do this. We need it. We badly need it. Well, especially for me since between the two of us, I am the one who is single. *ehem!* We run/walk for more than 2hours and we end it by having breakfast to our new found carinderia. *fail!*
But more than anything else, I realized that its not only th weightloss that matters but the quality time we have and we spend together. J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!