Blast from the Past

Okay. Here’s the thing. This happened 3 years ago. This between me and my partner were okay until one day that moron suddenly disappeared without even a single word.
Time they say heals all type of wounds. Yes. I agree. But just like any other wound, it leaves a mark that will always remind you to be better and not to do the same mistake again. After a year we broke up, we are now friends. We may not be good friends but at least we’re no longer enemies and I’m totally cool about it. A few minutes ago, I was browsing his facebook page out of curiosity and of course since I know he’ll be celebrating his birthday before the month ends and to my surprise, I saw this note.


What shocked me more was the date he wrote it. If I remember correctly, I think we just celebrated our first anniversary that time. He was holding too many emotions already and I am clueless. That’s the saddest part. If only he told me these then maybe I didn’t go through that much pain before. But like an old cliché, that experience made me a better, tougher and wiser person. It’s just too painful for me then. Past is past. No need to whine about it. I’m glad it happened to me. Everything led to another that brought me to where am I right now. Maybe if there’s one lesson I learned that I can share to all of you, it’s the importance of communication and being transparent to one another. This will either make or break your relationship but at least you’ll know what you have to do. No pretentions. No lies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!