Will you take care of me?


I’ve been sickly these past few weeks. For some reason, whenever it’s already mid-week, I will get sick until the end of the week making it impossible for me to enjoy my much awaited rest day. Just like now, I just recovered from flu and now tonsillitis. Cool isn’t it?? I noticed that whenever I stop taking my vitamins, I get sick. So I promised myself that I will never ever ever ever miss taking my vitamins! And in addition to that, a friend of my introduced Berocca to me. It’s a multi vitamins in tablet for but you cannot take it as it is since it’s as big as Php10 coin! Haha! You have to dissolve it in a glass of water. But wait, there’s a surprise. It sizzles or something like that. Aliw! Haha! But I really do not like the taste. It tastes like Royal. Anyway, one effect that I noticed is that it gives me an instant energy boost. In short, hyper ang peg ko! Even if I do not feel well, I can’t help it but to move around and talk! So I guess I have to take my meds first before taking this vitamin. What’s important is, it’s effective! I really do hope this will be the last. I don’t wanna be chained up on my bed every weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas