Thai Invasion

For the past few days, of being melodramatic due to some uncontrollable, unexpected and surprising emotions, I’ve been downloading and watching movies every night. Thai movies to be particular. It all started when someone introduced the very first Thai movie I’ve seen. “Love of Siam”. The movie touched my heart unexpectedly. Twas a blast for me. I never thought I will enjoy such movie since ever since I never liked watching movies in foreign language. From then on, I’ve been asking and searching for good Thai movies from my friends or just randomly looking for any new stuff in the net. Recently, I’ve seen three more Thai movies. First Love (Crazy Little Thing Called Love), Hello Stranger and Bangkok Traffic Story. And true enough, none of these disappointed me. I don’t know what’s with these Thai movies but they always leave me crying. No kissing scenes, no bed scenes or the like and yet it can give me the “kilig” feeling more than watching a typical Pinoy movie. There are only few heart breaking scenes and yet I just can’t control my tears. I truly believe that Thai movies have a distinct movie flow and I still trying to figure it out. Nevertheless, it feels so good to watch these movies. My new found outlet for all my frustrations about love. J
Love of Siam

Hello Stranger

First Love

Bangkok Traffic Story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas