Snooze.

I do not if it's because of the weather or what but for the past 2 days, I've been very, very sleepy. And I mean it. Before I tend to fall asleep easily but now I think I can no longer control it. *sigh* Anyway, because of this, I had a few bloopers.


Blooper #1.
I'm on my way to work and I only ate oatmeal before I left the house. Immediately I got hungry and luckily, I have Nova chips in my bag. So I started eating and to my surprise, I fell asleep.. WHILE EATING! 


Blooper #2
I'm on my way to work and I was talking to Bebe, I told her I am sleepy and I think it's unusual since it's still early for me to be sleepy. Boom! that's my last message because I already fell asleep!


Blooper #3
Earlier tonight, I'm on my way home. I was still drinking C2 and texting my friends and after that I can no longer remember anything. I woke up and I'm already way beyond where I should get off. Okay. It took me additional 30mins to go back.


I just hope there'll be no more bloopers for I do not know what else might happen. This is fun at all. Anyway, since we're talking about sleep, I will also share some facts I know about sleeping.


Fact #1
During the time we sleep, that's the time our cells regenerate and repair itself and it's called proteinsynthesis. This process particularly happens between 9pm to 3am.


Fact #2
In contrary to what most of us practice, hindi na nababawi ang pagtulog.


Fact #3
Most often, we think that it requires 6-8 hrs for a complete sleep but no. The number of hours varies depending on the person. A person who sleeps 4-5 hrs in a day may feel okay therefore, that's his normal sleeping hours. 


Speaking of sleep, I better get some sleep now. I still have work later and it's another long day for me.


Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas