Say a little Prayer


Last Sunday, I attended our Church’s service. As always, I felt like Ptr. Bong was talking to me. He reminded us that God want us to pray at all times, for in praying we talk to Him. It’s our chance to tell Him whatever we would like to say. And recently, sad to say, I had less time to pray. I am guilty. I feel ashamed. Just like what the Lord told us in Thessalonians 5:16-18 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. Regardless if we’re happy, sad, angry, terrified, lost, satisfied or anything, we have to pray. We have to pray to ask for guidance and most importantly, to glorify Him for everything. Starting tonight, I will try my very best to be more prayerful and to spare time for Him.

Comments

RoNRoNTuRoN said…
Good Doi! tama... God is good... :D

Popular posts from this blog

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas