Melanism 101

Last Sunday, I watched Gandang Gabi Vice and one of the celebrity guest that night is Melanie Marquez. I can’t help but laugh whenever she open her mouth. Para s’yang naka drugs especially when she mentioned that she’s not fond of “SIGNATORIAL” clothes. Because of that, I tried to collate all her quotable quotes and create my own Melanism or The Dictionary of Melanies words of wisdom. Enjoy!


Ø   

Ø  "That's why I'm a success, it's because I don't middle in other
people's lives."
Ø  "I won't stoop down to my level."
Ø  "My brother is not a girl; he's a gentleman."
Ø  "Bakit ang dami mong tanong? You're so questionable."

Ø  "Eto na po ang pinakamaligayang pasko at manigong
taon sa inyong lahat. (during her acceptance speech at a Metro Filmfest awardsnight where her bioflick, directed by her late father Temyong Marquez, won an award)"
Ø  "I don't eat meat. I'm not a carnival."
Ø  "Sumasakit ang migraine ko." 

Ø  "Period na talaga; wala nang exclamation point."
(when asked on S-Files if her present husband, Adam Lawyer, is her Mr. Right)
Ø  I coudn’t care a damn!
Ø  What’s your next class before this?
Ø  Can you repeat that for the 2nd time around once more?
Ø  Hello, my brother joey is out of town, would you like to wait?
Ø  Don’t touch me not!
Ø  You! you’re not a boy anymore! You’re a man anymore!
Ø  Hello? For a while. Please hang yourself.
Ø  We are lovers. Not fighters
Ø  Why should I have a calling card? I’m not a call girl!
Ø  Dont worry little angel, big angel is here”.
Ø  “He should be put behind bar”. You can fool me once, you can fool me twice, you can fool me thrice, but you can never fool me four”.
Ø  “Nikki, you’re so galing. You should go to the states. You will sell hotcakes”.
Ø  “They should talk behind the scene… (on Kris and Joey)
Ø  “Hindi ba kayo naawa sa kapatid ko… sa mga kwento nya? Di ba kayo na-PERSUAVE ng mga kwento niya? Hindi si Joey ang tipong mambubugbog ng babae… talaga lang malapit siya sa mga gulo… PRO-ACCIDENT kasi siya eh.”

Ø  Boy Abunda: O melanie, paano na ang showbiz career mo ngayong magmo-Mormon ka na?
Melanie: Ah okay lang ‘yon Boy, kasi matagal na rin akong SEMI-RETARDED.
Ø  “A man’s success is a woman’s behind.”
Ø  “My husband was born on a silver spoon”

Ø  Ate Luds: Paano ka nag-susurvive sa mga trials mo?
Melanie: Alam mo Ate Ludz, you know, when you are alone, you really have to istep your foot…ah, forward!
Ø  “It’s not my problem anymore. It’s their problem anymore.”
Ø  Melanie Marquez was accosted by a certain guy from a certain TV network. He shouted, “Hey *****,” upon which Melanie turned around and retorted, “Don’t you ever, ever call me…hey!”
Ø  “I keep my crown in the voltage.”
Ø  “Well, I want to spend my holidays with my family most probably out of place. ”
Ø  “Please watch HIRAM starring Aleck Baldwin (referring to Aleck Bovick) and myself. It’s DIRECTOR by Romy Suzara.” ( While she was in Morning Girls With Kris and Korina)
Ø  “My answers have been prayered.” (After giving birth, and an interview on The Buzz)
Ø  “Hello…Huwag kang tumahol sa sarili mong bakuran noh! You know, huwag kang tumahol like dogs.” (On ex-flame Lito Lapid, in response to being misunderstood)

Comments

Call Me Xander said…
napanuod ko din to nung sunday at tawa lang ako ng tawa.. hahaha
Halfbakedboy said…
oo nga e. kakaiba. parang naka drugs si melanie. nag flash back tuloy ako. haha!
test said…
Wahahahaha! Nice compilation! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas