Looking beyond what your eyes can see. Can you?


2007

Graduation Picture

At present. 2011.

2011
I used to have a lean body during college maybe because of the strenuous schedule and nerve wracking requirements. After I graduated, I worked in a call center company and was given the graveyard shift. After a few months, I had problems staying awake at work. There are times I found myself sleeping at my work station so as a solution I ended up eating junk foods just to keep myself awake. Then, the nightmare came. I gained weight. I lost self confidence. I feel like I don’t have the guts to present myself in public. And given my situation before, I find it very difficult to focus on my health. As time passed by, I learn to accept things the way it is though I must admit that I exert efforts to go lose weight. I tried enrolling myself to the gym, it worked but then again due to my inconsistent work schedule and workload, I have problem continuing my program. I also tried playing badminton, but then again, I have to stop because my playmate had family issues and she has to stop. Then I ended up taking whatever pills and teas available. Yes. I became obsessed. I felt that for people to accept me, I have to look good. Not until recently, I had more serious problem aside my weight. One side effect of those pills is loss of appetite. Yes, I can survive a day eating only peanuts and crackers. Or in most cases, whenever I double dose, I don’t eat at all. Because of that, I can feel now that there’s something wrong with my tummy. I stopped and resumed to my normal healthy eating habit. I don’t know what my stupidity and obsession will bring me but I know it has started already. I hope it’s not yet too late. Now I’m planning to try jogging every morning like what I used to do. I have to do this not to look good but to be healthy. I’ve realized that I do not need to be pleasing to the eyes of many so long as I look perfect in the eyes of those people who loves me for who I am and not for what I am.

Comments

okies lang yan,, wafu pa rin naman..

naks!!
Halfbakedboy said…
ganyan tayo eh. bumabawi sa face. haha

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas