In a relationship

Bebe Hazel



It feels so good to be surrounded with good friends. As they say, “Friends are the family that you can choose so better choose great people”. With all my experiences in life, I gained a lot of friends and a handful of true friends and that includes my girl friends Hazel and NIka. Nika, whom I call “ma’am” for some unknown reason, was my class mate during my highschool days. I can say that she, together with Gladys, made my highschool life memorable. Nika is the believer and practitioner. I am vulgar. Nika is the conservative one. I am the erotic one. Truly, opposite poles attract. And I am glad we were able to maintain the friendship up to now. Ours is the perfect example that true friends may not see each other often but the feelings remain the same. Hazel on the other hand is one of my college buddy. There used to be 5 of us but then again, after we graduated, we all lost contact except for Hazel and I. After around 2yrs of being disconnected from each other after graduation, we started catching up with each other again. Hazel is the one that can really live up the type of lifestyle and personality I have. We share heartaches and dreams. We talk about anything and everything under the sun. Love. Life. Sex. Faith. Ex’s just to name a few. I am glad that I was able to maintain connection with someone who possessed a great personality.
Ma’am and Bebe, you are both sick now that’s why your names come up in my mind instantly. Thank you for the friendship and love. Pagaling kayo! J
ma'am nika

Comments

chino said…
hello adonis, its great you guys get in touch together. All of my best buddies are now based overseas. And i do miss them.. They are all certified medical professionals unlike me, such a looooser siyez hihi.. It feels great when you get back into the swings of things.. Happy blogging my friend..

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas