Confessions of a Confidante

I’m sorry if I have to step back a little. I tend to get be attached easily. That’s something I do not like about myself and I’m in a continuous process of improving on that. We are good friends, I must say. It turned out to be that I am your confidante. That’s fine. But soon after, I realized that there’s a spark within me that might lead into something else. Do you remember when we held hands and your face is close to mine? Close enough to or me to feel your breath. It was never easy. I am fighting temptation. Nothing more than that should happen. I cannot let that happen. There’s so many reasons that I no longer need to enumerate but on top of that, I care and love you as my friends that’s why I opted not to entertain the thought or should I say the feelings. I know you can’t help it but to notice those little changes that happened to me. I’m sorry. I cannot say this to you then since you were going through something and I don’t want to open another pathway of confusion into your mind. But as I promised you, I will never leave you and I never did. With or without my special feelings to you, I will still do the same. Now that everything has been settled, your issues and mine, I can freely discussed this matter. I told you once that I am the most honest person once can ever imagine, right? So this doesn’t matter to me. I just wanted you to know or I assume you already have the idea even before, so this is just to confirm, that yes, I stepped back a little for me not get intimate or attached to you. Don’t worry, I’m all fine now. You’re safe. Haha! I can’t afford to lose you as my friend and I’m happy I did the right thing. J

Xxx
Ang napulot kong liham ng malanding Myla para sa babe nya. Paunawa, wag siryosohin. :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

First Christmas