Unusual Joy

sea of fluffy clouds earlier during my flight

As of this writing, I am currently thousands miles above the Earth. I’m on my way to Cebu for another training session via Cebu Pacific 5J 561.


Yesterday, I received a lot of weird yet funny comments. After I conduct my regular interview to all the applicants, the area supervisor approached me and staring at me. I asked her what’s the problem. She said; “Ang bait mo ngayon ah!” I asked her why; “Wala kang ibinagsak. Ang tataas ng ratings na binigay mo. Tapos wala masyadong negative feedback” Trying to control my smile, I just told her that they’re all okay and qualified. Some just need to improve themselves. Normally, I am a terror client. I often utter truthful comments and give very transparent feedback. Whenever I am stressed or pressured at work, no one can talk to me not unless I will puff a few stick of cigars outside. (yes. I went back to smoking but only when I am stressed. As in super stressed.) But yesterday is an exemption. I don’t know why.

I asked one of the trainers to join me outside to smoke. While puffing our lungs out, I can’t put myself in control and I shared something to her. (of course it’s something private, personal and somewhat erotic that’s why I opted not to write it down here. Otherwise, baka patayin ako ni tita LAGUARDIA.:p) Cat can’t stop laughing after I told her what happened over the weekend. She’s been wondering what happened to me since I act unusual. I am not masungit. She jokingly told me; “Ayan! Mabuti nga yan na may parang lovelife ka ng hindi ka bugnutin! Kulang ka lang talaga sa tamang himas!” And I was like, No. It’s not true. Well. Okay. Maybe it helped me somehow. Geez. I was in denial that time. After a few minutes, my laughter suddenly filled the air. I realized how conservative and timid I was! And that I just really need to be shaken a little to loosen up a bit.

On our way home, since I decided to go home to Las Pinas instead of in Bulacan, we continue our topic. We were giggling and laughing while we reminisce our own experiences and recalling my past love interests. Since the bus take the Alabang exit of the new Skyway, we did’nt even noticed that I am about to reached my destination. I bid her goodbye. And her parting words? “Ang landi landi mo! Ipagpatuloy mo yan ng hindi ka lagging masungit!” Oh by the way, did I mention the we were seated at the back and I am already halfway of the bus on my way out? Shit. Nakakahiya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!