Random thoughts of a disturbed heart

I wanted to feel loved. But aside from that, I wanted to love someone. There’s nothing sweeter that a couple that both love each other. No pretentions. No fake sweet nothings. Just pure love.

I can’t remember when and how exactly I met you. Seriously. Sometimes I can’t relay to my memory. If only I can re format mine, I already did. But nevertheless, I liked you. Yeah. You. Of course you never knew that or maybe by any chance that I told you this stuff you thought t’was one of my jokes out of my f*cked up mind. I wanted to know you more but you seem to be too distant from me. I don’t know. Maybe because you are not interested to me. I’m just assuming. I’m not sure. Months passed by and we rarely talked. We rarely see each other. But still, you remained to be the one I’m eyeing for.

Surprisingly, with a sudden twist of fate, I was given that chance to know you more. I was really excited. I felt you were drowned with all my questions and stories. Sorry for that. Forgive my stupid heart. And it never ended there. You opened up a part of your life to me and allow me to explore it. T’was truly amazing. Every little words and short stories from your mouth are like thin pages of a book slowly unfolding before my eyes. I thought t’was the perfect time. I will confess to you. I will finally confess that I liked you. Atleast you know how I feel for you.

Fate is really playing his cards well. When I thought everything’s going smoothly according to my plan, all of a sudden, a single f*cking decision will ruin everything I’ve been aiming for. Maybe he wanted me to work extra hard for this one. Believe me. I’m always up for challenges.

I will pursue you. I will. Whether you feel the same or not, I will. Atleast I know I did everything I can to follow the desire of my heart so regardless of the result, I will have no regrets.

Rejection doesn’t always mean we do not like things to happen, sometimes we reject because we have high respect and we have the purest intention towards that someone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!