Thoughts. Prayer. Hope.

As I sipped my coffee and stare at the sunset, memories of you came rushing in my mind. My mind says move on but my heart is giving me a pounding no. I love you and you I really do inspite of everything that happened to us. But what can I do? You are happier now without me leaving me with no choice but to accept that decision of yours that you made even without telling me. 


I feel so weak whenever with just a mere thought of you. Even though I no longer wanted to communicate with you, a single message is all what you need to melt my heart. How can I ever resist you? Moving with you seems to be one of the biggest challenge I have to face. I may have loved and forget people from my past but you are indeed different and special which is making it harder for me to live the life I have. 


I'm praying for two things;


That I may be able to accept everything that's happening to me right now for He has better plans; and that in the future, our paths will cross again and hopefully will give our love another chance. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!