A sudden twist

Surprisingly, I just woke up one day that I'm not feeling any pain nor sadness. Or maybe I just got used to the feeling? Nevertheless, I'm okay now. I'm better compare before. I guess when you're busy, indeed you can't think of any negative thoughts which is my case last week. Right from the day my plane from Palawan landed in NAIA, I started working up to yesterday. Meetings. Interviews. Trainings. Briefings. Planning. Tons of emails.Yes. I am workaholic but I'm loving it. Indeed a busy heart and mind knows no sadness.
Jollibee-happy! :)

Next week I'm bound to go to Davao and Cagayan de Oro for training purposes. I feel excited. I want to experience how to handle a class from a different place with different culture from what we have here in Manila. *fingers crossed* Hope I'll be able to execute it flawlessly. :) And of course, side trips will always be part of my business trips. (haha!) Hope I can explore these palaces some more. 

To my fellow Davaoenos and Kagay-nons, see you all there!
I wanna do this. Who's with me?
I wanna see this in person


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!