Thoughts of a Broken Heart

"I do not love you as much as I did before."

How would you feel if someone you loved so dearly will tell you this? I can certainly tell how. I was partly devastated and part of me already starting to search ways on how to rekindle our relationship. I know getting involved in a long-distance-relationship could be a shit. We need to be satisfied with phone calls and webcams and some chatting. But if you really love me, this should never happen. 

I appreciate your honesty. I really do. Even if when you broke up with me, you told me your in love with someone else who is residing there. Then eventually you confided that you made that all up. I got confused but still, like an dumb asshole in love person, I believe in every single word that you say. 

What pains me more is that you just let it happen. You did. You let go of me without even thinking and analyzing things happening between us. As a mature person, I was expecting that you will atleast give us a chance. A chance to work things out and try to rekindle your feelings. But you never did. As an old cliche said, 

It's hard to find the good in someone when you've already found the best in someone else.
you took the best part of me and now I am left with this, only this.

I know, I may not be the best boyfriend but I did everything I can. I exerted all possible effort that I can just to satisfy and make you happy. Unfortunately, everything were gone into waste. You dump me. You dump our dreams. You dump our love.

Even though things between us had been rough, I still wish you find true happiness, satisfaction, peace, love and maturity that you need. I'm sorry. I do not know how to start again. I do not know how to move on. 

I'm lost.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!