Nostalgic: College

For a few days now, I've been thinking to write down something about my college life. And to my surprise, a good friend of mine posted some of our hilarious college photos which inspired me to pursue this entry.


I was batch 2007 of Far Eastern University with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Yeah. I know. Nursing is not for me. Well, at least that's what I think as of now. I immediately work right after my graduation since I really do not have plans to be a nurse so I can say that I never had time to "rest". Well, no regrets on that.


College for me is one of the most colorful part of my life. Ang daming first time! :) I met a lot of new friends and encountered different people specially with the nature of my course. Each semester I always think of shifting to MassCom or Journalism since that's what I really want but I guess you can figure out I did not. I opted to finish my course to please my parents. They we're thinking that being a nurse will be the way for us to have a better life. 
toxic? naahhh.

lecture time? lemme think again. :p


I may be a disappointment to them since I followed my heart, but I guess the "nurse" spirit already grew inside me. Lately, going back to the field had been crossing my mind. But not in the hospital. I'll not be a good staff or what. I wanted to be a professor or clinical instructor. I know it may take a few years more, but who knows. I am just following the script God has prepared for me.


Will all this things that happened to me, I can say that nothing will really stop you from achieving you dreams. If that's what you really want, then be courageous enough to stand for you dreams. It may be difficult at first but the satisfaction you will get is more than what you are expecting.




To batch 2011, congratulations and welcome to the real world!

Comments

Call Me Xander said…
ang saya talaga pag college..
Halfbakedboy said…
Yeah. Melting pot ng good and bad memories :)
ikaw na!!

di ba after ng graduation, nagpa-macarena party ka nun sa isetann??

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!