March with a bang!

Amazing how time flies! One day I woke up and it was my birthday and now it has been a month since then. I had a great time ending my March since I went out with my sisters for an out of town trip. It's so cool whenever I'm with them and just having fun since this is something I really miss. We went to Palawan and had the time of our lives and together we tried so many new things. (eerr. maybe not so new for most of you. hehe)


We went to the underground river and to my surprise that before you can even enter that underground river you have to cross the sea riding a small boat while being smashed by gigantic waves! geez. nahilo ako. pramis. But after seeing the wonders of nature, it was all worth it.. err. sige half worth it. kase nahilo talaga ako e.


drop off port and a few meters away from the underground river


putok feeding contest haha!

that's 60ft deep! geez.
Then, another thing I really enjoyed is our Honda Bay adventure. We went on island hopping and our last stop is snorkeling on top of 60ft of water in the middle of the sea. Kamote! I never thought it was that deep not until somebody showed me approximately how deep 60ft is. Anyway, I thought I was watching the aquarium channel since I saw a lot of fishes and corals. Amazing!


Overall, regardless wherever we are, what's important is that we are together and that's what makes everything brighter and fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!