Davao-CDO experience (Again)

Week 1. Done. I can't believe I'm doing this! Travelling all over the country to train my people. Twas indeed tiring and fun at the same time. Fulfilling in the sense that I have shared my knowledge and experiences to them and hopefully will serve as motivation and inspiration for them to work harder and be a better person. 


Aside from work stuff, of course I have a lot of side stories and side trips. And my main focus? FOODIES!!!


DAVAO


Glad I met Telai and Kay. They're awesome! I mean the energy and passion are commendable! (PASSION SA SARCIADO!) After our work stuff, they broguht me to Lachi wherein it is the house of excellent cakes and pastries! With no sleep at all for more than 24hrs, all the cake I had made me lively and happy again! And I quote Kay,


 " Sa cake ka na lang kiniilig." 


Indeed! since I do not have a love life, sila na lang ang mamahalin ko! :)
Lachi's famous Sansrival

the aftermath

New York cheese cake

ha-ha-happiness!

Laing Pasta

uh-oh! I forgot this one! haha

with Kay and Telai
Indeed I had a blast in Davao. To Kay and Telai, if you're reading this, I will be back soon and will explore Davao some more with you guys!




Cagayan de Oro


It's not my first time go to CDO. I've been there for God knows how many time. Plus I have some painful experiences and memories too. (ayun eh!) Having said that, I tried to explore some more. Quen and Blanch brought me to Panagatan and Candy's. Panagatan is a seafood restaurant located in Opol standing over the sea. The food reminds me of home cook recipes of nanay. Then we tried Candy's. Again. Cakes at it's best. everything is just soooo good! I do not care about my diet. I don't eat here every now and then naman. hehe.


with Alena, Quen, Blanch and Nick
Cakes ba kamo?

Panagatan special

Roast Beef wrap

Panagatan aftermath
I will be back again! I'll never get tired coming back there even if memories are killing me! :)


I will just rest this coming Holy Week and after that, another roadtrip session! :)

Comments

Unknown said…
The one you forgot was the Choco Vanilla Cheesecake! Yummy!

Anyhoo... go back soon! Best around June - August! There's this mountain resort that's really popular with tourists that we can go to! And they are on sale for like, 80% discount now! Check mo edennaturepark.com.ph

O di ba? Bongga! Nag-promote!

We really enjoyed your company Doy! Kahit puyat tayong lahat, nadala naman sa sugar high at lugaw high! And... one day lang yun ha! Kalurky! Haha.

Enjoy your trips around the country!

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!