Burned Out.

Week 2 of my nationwide training.
Lisland Resort, my second home in Urdaneta
My ever loving Nanay and Yesha (AKA Chichay)


After beating the heat of Pangasinan, I am now here in Pampanga. I am a little homesick since yesterday. I wanna be with my nanay. While working away from home and dealing with different people, this made me realize a lot of things. One of which is how much I value my parents. I've been lecturing and motivating people on how to work passionately for themselves and for their families so that they can withstand the heavy, demanding work they have. And all of a sudden, this made me stop and think. That I am also here. Tired of going from one place to another and still I have to be passionate and enthusiastic as I deliver my piece and I am doing this also for myself so I can support my needs and for my parents, so that I can pamper them. (since they're still working at their wonderful age of 65!) Every work has it's own challenges. And it's up to you how you will deal and manage it. 


You need to eat 3x a day, right?


You need to buy clothes. right?


You need to buy supplies for yourself, right?


Then you have to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!