Rejuvenated.

I know. I owe you a lot. I've been invincible for quite a while and I did that on purpose. Anyway, I've been going through a lot recently but before that, I'd like to make a rundown of what happened to me for the past few days.


05Mar2011


I'm now a year older and hopefully, wiser. I just stayed at home though. :) Thank you for all those people who remembered my life anniversary. :)




Then a few days after I celebrated my birthday, somebody broke my heart. I opted not to have it discussed. =l Whatever it is, love will find it's way.




And as a result, I've decided to have a major chop off make over. :)




Oh well, then I get myself involved to this. :)




and got plenty of this.



And afterall, life's
BEAUTIFUL.

Comments

Call Me Xander said…
Happy Birthday Adonis.. or maybe belated...san na pa hotdog mo? haha
Halfbakedboy said…
salamat xander. wala nga nagkainteres sa pa hotdog ko. nanlamig at nanigas. haha

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!