Parting ways.


there are no goodbyes, only "see you again"

Andrea and I had been partners in work for less than 2 years now. We're the perfect tandem I must say. I'm good in execution and she's good in planning. She's the reserved type, I'm the slut. (hahaha) I'm BF number 2. I'm her kabit. I'm her sponge when things get rough. But as her destiny unfolds, we need to part ways. She has been promoted. I am genuinely happy for her. It's a well deserve success.  I will surely miss working with her. I will miss our times spent together. Our good laughs and tears. We may not see each other that often for work but surely, our friendship will just go on stronger and better.

Congrats my dear friend and I will miss you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!