My Annual Dateless Valentine's day

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

Honestly, I can't feel it. Never. Or maybe a few times and that was like years ago na. I tried to analyze myself why I'm always like this. Well, just to let you know, most of the time, I am single during Valentine's Day and my birthday. I don't know but it's like a curse to me. (ohh please.) Anyway, for those years that I have someone to spend it with, usually, we just spend the day together. Doing crazy stuffs like walking along the bay or watching movie. Sobrang babaw ko lang naman na tao. One doesn't need to splurge me with material stuffs and all, i just want to see efforts and love. Simple unique things like video greeting or blog about me will do. But sadly, I never had those stuff. Ewan ko. Demanding ba 'ko? Tsss.. Maybe. Maybe not.

                                        xxx

Me: happy heart's day!! Check your email! I sent something! :D
You: happy valentine's day!
Me: Let me know pag nakita mo na ha? (feeling excited.) after a few minutes. Nakita mo na?
You: Hindi pa. Download pa.
Me: Alright.
You: Ayaw mag play.
Me: Ha?? Sure?
You: Yup.
Me: (sa sarili ko) Ang hirap gumawa nun eh. tsk. nakaka inis naman kung hindi man lang makikita. 
You: anu ba yun?
Me: Wala. sweet non sense. nevermind na lang. sa susunod na lang siguro ulet.

                                  xxxx

I want someone who'll take care of me.
I want someone who'll love me for who and what I am.
I want someone who'll own me.
I want someone who'll be with me.
I want someone who'll always be faithful to me.

and the list goes on and on. but in the end, do we really end up with someone whom we want? I beg to disagree because most of the time, we do not end up with someone we want but with someone that we love even if that someone is not the one that we want. That's the mystery of LOVE that I've learned from my past relationships. 

You don't always get what you want, but you get what you deserve.

After a 23hrs, Feb14 is over. I'm excited. Today is just an ordinary day.

btw, let's listen to this all time fave song of mine. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!