Kumare



Tell me who your friends are and I’ll tell you who you are.

I really do not know what with this vast lady, (hahaha) but we really clicked together. I met Jessa on my first job, in HSBC Alabang. We were both looking for career. She was a highschool teacher and I was a fresh grad that time. We became teammates and eventually, good friends. We’ve been together through the lowest points of our lives, of which, most of the time naman ata. (haha) When my ex and I decided to moved in together, we found an apartment near hers which made us more close together. We’re like “magkumare”.  Most of the time, I visit her house since it’s just a couple of blocks away. Geez. And those kids?? Grabe. Nakakarindi ang iingay at ang kukulit! Haha! Anyway, apparently, Jessa had to moved out of our team for a better schedule so she can take care of her kids more. Honestly, this really tore me apart. Nakakalungkot na yung ka palitan mo ng joke sa floor, nawala. She became a closer shift and I remained and opener shift. So pag pauwi na ko, papasok pa lang sya. Unfortunately, due to some personal issues, I had to resign and moved back with my parents in Bulacan. We lost contact for  couple of months.


Love, they say is sweeter the second time around.


Indeed. After I had my life fixed, I paid her a visit. Oh Lord! Chaos! Jessa is jessa! I really missed her so much. Since then, we go out once in a while. And whenever I feel down, depress, mad, furious and all, all I have to do is to give her a call and her “babaeng bakla” attitude will do the rest. Never ever fails me to laugh. Kakaiba ang mga antics and jokes nya. Plus, not to mention her “makapal” na face. Haha! I love listening to her adventures and sexcapades. Ibang klase!
I know we are building a stronger friendship together. Cheers to that at sa mga hamon mo sa katawan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!