Hell Week

wow legs namen ni soysoy

ang mahiwagang diet lunch ko. nawa'y may patunguhan.

ang pagiging camwhore ko na parang college student lang.
There are so many things I wanna say. For the past few weeks my has been like a roller coaster ride. (hindi ba talaga naman ganun?) Anyway, to start off, our house was robbed during the time that I was in Bora. Very timely eh. Wala naman sya amsyado ginawang abala aside from stealing all my parents' jewelries. Eating my fave ice cream and drinking my Tatay's red wine. Tss. Dapat at nilagyan ko ng lason yun. Oh well. Pero we knew who's responsible for that so we reported it to the police and now nakakulong na sya. We're just waiting for the arraignment. He'll not escape this time. Now we're working to get back all our jewelries. It's not the value eh, but the sentimental value na meron yun. Mostly kase mga hand over jewelries yun . Antigo. At ninakaw ng isang asshole.


xxx


And for the nth time, I'm trying to lose some weight. (some lang ba talaga kailangan ko i-lose??) so for the meantime, cereal, oatmeal at veggies lang kinakain ko. plus some drugs from my cousin and Jessa. Geez. Infairness. With this diet, it really improved my skin (even more! haha) and my bowel movement. ibang klase. Please pray for me na may patunguhan na to. I'm getting depressed with this body. haha!


xxx


lastly, to top it all that, Soysoy and I had a fight. Geez. ngayon lang ata to. I don't wanna spill info na. or maybe, not now and not in this blog. But nevertheless, we're okay na. :)


xxx


Now, since it's weekend and I was a zombie last night, nag camwhore na lang ako. To my surprise, ngayon na lang ulet ako nag ganito. Long hair, earrings blus beard. Boom! Badboy look!






Sabi nga nung isang kausap ko sa FB kanina, 


Betty: Pag naka sideview ka kahawig mo si Baron Geisler at Ely Buendia. Pag left view, Jomari Yllana tapos..
Me: pagharap.. ANJO YLLANA! tigilan mo na nga ako. Puro ka bola. haha!


Happy weekend!







Comments

bilang presidente ng aking pans klab, nais kong malaman ang update,, LOL.. mam, gow na sa diet na yan ha,, naku naku, naku,, u can make it.. lalo na pag binigyan mu ako ng gold creams.. LOL
Halfbakedboy said…
ganun na nga maam. magsimula tayo sa Surf. one step at a time!

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!