Celebrating 63 years of life! :)




Yesterday, we celebrated Tatay’s 63rd birthday. We normally go to the mall whenever there’s something to celebrate but this time, I forced my ate to go to Tagaytay for a change. After convincing her all night finally, she agreed to go there but we will leave pa after lunch since we need to wait for her husband to come back from a speaking engagement. While waiting for him, Nanay and I went to the salon since she’s badly wants to have her hair cut. All of a sudden she decided to have her hair dyed na din and upon hearing that I immediately said na ako din. I don’t want to just sit there, watch her and wait for her na matapos. So dalawa kaming mag in ana lumandi sa parlor. We both had our hair dyed. I pick reddish-violet shade for her and reddish-copper-brown for me. Then after that, we immediately went back to our house to change so we can leave na. On our way there, we passed by to Brgy. Lumil, and I instantly recognized the place. I spent a few months there for our community immersion. A lot of memories flashed back. I suddenly miss college life. Anway, our first stop is Robinson’s Mall. I really don’t know why we went to Robinson’s Tagaytay. (hindi talaga makaya na hindi kami tutungtong sa mall hahaha!) We just roam around and tatay bought a few stuff. Then we went to Leslie’s to have our early dinner. Take note. Naninigas tungkil ng ilong namin sa lamig. We had bulalo and other foodies. A lot of photo op and laughs. Then we decided to go back na since it’s getting late and we have to go back pa to Bulacan. On our way home, we dropped by in Rowena’s. It’s the latest delicacy store competing with Collete’s. And I must say, their Buko Pie is just superb. Way better than collete’s. (Opps. Sorry) And to my surprise, Nanay bought worth 2k of pasalubong. Turista much!! Anyway, we really had fun. Tiring but fulfilling. J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say a little Prayer

May oras ka pa ba?

Twitter Holiday!